3 inch Kitchen Shears Heavy Duty
Heavy Duty Kitchen Shears – Larger Handle, Come-Apart Kitchen Shears with straight blades. A must-have for every chef, cook, and BBQ enthusiast.
As Seen On
New Ergo Chef 3″ heavy-duty carbon stainless steel kitchen shears with straight blades. Larger handles allow easy usage for those with bigger hands. They come apart when opened wide and will not fall apart in use. Shears come-apart for easy cleaning. The blades have a straight 3″ length of cut with one blade notched on the backside of the edge for gripping slippery foods. These Ergo Chef shears are great for cutting chicken, trimming fat, cutting lettuce, lobster, herbs, and opening packages. Also features a nut / Lobster cracker in middle of handle.
Key Features: Durable solid stainless steel construction. 3″ Long razor-sharp blade – Heavy Duty 5CrMoV Carbon Stainless Steel blades – where most other shears are made with 2Cr or 3Cr lower carbon not as durable steel. We use better higher grade knife steel so they last longer & Heat treat higher for longer edge life. These feature an angled bend from blade to handle for stable easier usage and perfect alignment. Durable injection black ABS handle for comfort. Great for trimming chicken, beef, fish, herbs, and lettuce. Open packages, cut paper and great for camping. A must-have in any kitchen or tool box.
Dishwasher safe but hand washing and drying is recommended.
- Heavy Duty 3″ Length of Cut Kitchen Shears / Steel is .100″ Thick
- Larger handles with 1.060″ opening for large hands
- Size: 8.375 Overall Length / 4″ wide from outside of handles /
- Inside handle 2.5″ long x 1.060″ wide.
- Weight: 6.3 Oz.
- Come-Apart when fully opened for easy cleaning
- Durable composite black handle
- Heavy Duty Type 5CrMoV Stainless Steel for long-lasting sharpness
- Heat Treated to 55-56 HRC for long lasting sharpness where most shears are cheap steel and only heat treated to 53 HRC
- Straight 3″ razor-sharp blades
- Packaged in a black cardboard gift box with silver foil printing
- Dishwasher Safe – Hand Washing Recommended
- 1 Year Warranty