Ergo Chef Pro Series 8pc Smart Pans Cookware Set
Ergo Chef Pro Series “smart pan” 8pc Clad Stackable Cookware Set – includes 8″, and 11″ Stainless Steel cooking pans, and 9.5″ Ceramic Type, all PFOA / PTFE free cooking pans with 2 removable handles and glass lid. Made for use on all cooking surfaces & in ovens.
As Seen On
The new revolutionary Pro Series Smart Pans by Ergo Chef are packed with features that make cooking and storage a pleasure. The 3 pc Cookware set combines stainless steel and Ceramic Type Non-stick coated PFOA free pans for healthy cooking. 8″ and 11″ stainless steel mirror polished pans, and 9.5″ Ceramic type non-stick PFOA free for healthy cooking. See how the set stores nested in each other. Includes two soft-touch ergonomic handles making it a breeze to attach and remove when using the pans on the stovetop and going into the oven. The pans engineered 5-layer clad bottom can be used on any cooking surface and ensures quick even heating for perfect cooking at low to medium heat. The specially designed rim of pans prevents dripping when pouring sauces from the pans for no mess. Includes one glass lid with silicone rim for stove top cooking with large 11″ and medium 9.5″ pans. Enjoy healthier toxin-free cooking with these food-safe FDA-approved PFOA-free materials. The Non-stick pan is from the world leader in coating PPG and is a ceramic type coating for 10x longer life than other pans and easy cleanup. These are even oven and dishwasher Safe pans.
The 3 Sizes are 8″ Stainless steel, 9.5″ Non-Stick, and 11″ Stainless Steel. We mirror polished all the stainless surfaces which helps release food and allows cooking with minimum oil or fat.
This is one of the lightest weight pan sets on the market, pound for pound it provides less strain on your hand wrist and forearm and has amazing features, unlike other pans on the market today. This sticks to Ergo Chefs’ innovative and ergonomic design qualities we engineer into our products for more enjoyable use and better life. Designed and developed by Ergo Chef and pro chefs for great performance and value.
Videos of the pans in action:
Why do we make our pans without PFOA & PTFE
High levels of exposure to these compounds PFOA & PTFE can induce health risks such as kidney, thyroid, testicular and ovarian cancer. Then these compounds can leach into soil and contaminate groundwater when tossed in landfills. Ergo Chef takes care in manufacturing these pans without these chemicals for a better healthier environment and healthier you.
We use 304 Stainless Steel which is a healthy choice for pans, and does not react to acidic foods or leach any chemicals into your foods while cooking.
304 Stainless steel gets its unique characteristics primarily due to added chromium and nickel, while Manganese (Mn), Silicon (Si), Nitrogen (N), Phosphorus (P), and Sulphur (S) round out the elemental composition.
5 Ply Clad Bottom
This 5-ply clad bottom construction allows for more searing and flavor-building, and fewer hot spots and burnt-on messes. Our Pan yields crusty butter-basted steaks, pan sauces that come together faster, and crispier, with lacier edges on fried eggs. The curve of the side walls was designed for deeper searing and easier flipping, while our rim allows you to pour sauces without spilling. Plus, our removable Soft Touch handles keep hands safe & make this set easy to store.
Cleaning Our Stainless Steel Pans
The best way to clean our stainless steel pans after everyday use is with your usual dish soap and warm water & the scrubby side of a soft sponge. If you have stubborn spots or bits of food that are stuck on pans, follow the 3 steps below to get rid of them.
What You’ll Need
- Dish soap or Bar Keeper Friend
- Sponge with scrub side
- Scrape away any leftover food bits from the pan. Use a wooden spoon to gently dislodge any stuck-on bits while the pan is still warm, but not hot.
- If there are any bits of food still stuck on the pan, soak the pan in hot water & dish soap. After the pan has cooled completely, fill it with hot water and soap, and allow the pan to soak for at least 30 minutes. Any remaining food bits should loosen up.
- Scrub the pan with the scrub side of a sponge. Dip the sponge in a soapy water solution and scrub the inside of the pan thoroughly.
- If still not clean use Bar Keepers Friend and the course side of the sponge with hot water to clean the remaining residue.
For more information on cleaning stainless steel pans click here:Cleaning Stainless Steel Pans
Cooking Tip to help with cleanup – Be sure when cooking you use low to medium heat and or just below the oil or butter burn point. If you burn butter or oil you may create a spot or two that won’t come off. Not to worry the pan is still good to use but just will not come completely clean. It is still safe and healthy and always better than PTFO or PTFE pans and aluminum pans.
- Includes: 3 pans, 2 handles, one glass lid with silicone rim, and 2 felt liners for use during storage to prevent scratching the pans.
- Construction: 304 Stainless steel with 5-layer clad bottom for fast even heating and cooking with low to medium heat source. No need for high heat. Saves energy!
- Pans: 8″ and 11″ stainless steel mirror polish finish, 9.5″ pan is stainless steel with Ceramic Type non-stick coating last 10x longer than PTFE pans. We use PPG (Whitford) the world leader in food-safe non-stick coatings. No chemical leaching for healthier cooking. FDA approved.
- Handles: 2 ergonomic soft-touch handles with easy one-button operation.
- Engineered Drip Proof: The easy pour rim on the pans is drip-proof for less mess. Making it easy to pour sauce and liquid out of your pans while plating.
- Nesting pans: 50% less storage space is needed as pans nest (sit) inside each other including the handles and lid.
- All pans inside the large pan with handles inside and lid on = 11-7/8″ Dia. x 3-7/8″ Tall.
- Pan Sizes / Weights: 8″ Pan inside rim – 2″ tall sides – 6-1/4″ Dia. clad bottom – 1.1 lb. / 9.5″ Pan inside rim – 2.125″ tall sides – 7.5″ Dia. clad bottom – 1.6 lbs. / 11″ Pan inside rim – 2-3/8″ tall sides – 9-1/4″ Dia. clad bottom – 2.2 lbs.
- This is the lightest weight Clad pan sets on the market pound for pound it provides less strain on your hand wrist and forearm and is durable and heats quickly. The features are unlike any other clad pans on the market. This set sticks to the innovative and ergonomic design qualities we engineer into our products for more enjoyable use and a better life.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on Pans. Covers defects in craftsmanship. The Non-stick pan surface is guaranteed for 5 years of proper use following the instructions. Overheating the non-stick pan and using coarse abrasive cleaners or pads void the warranty.
Sizes / Weights:
8″ S.S. Pan inside rim – 2″ tall sides – 6-1/4″ Dia. clad bottom – 1.1 lb.
9.5″ Non-Stick Pan inside rim – 2-1/8″ tall sides – 7.5″ Dia. clad bottom – 1.6 lbs.
11″ Pan S.S. Pan inside rim – 2-3/8″ tall sides – 9-1/4″ Dia. clad bottom – 2.2 lbs.
Rim lip size: .200″
Handle Size: 7-3/8″ long – 1.7″ wide x 1.9″ deep on ends – Center of handle – 1.050″ wide x 1.050″ deep.
Glass Lid: 11-11/16″ Dia. / Lid Handle: 1-15/16 Dia. / Weight: 1lb. 12 Oz.
Size of all Pans nested inside each other with 2 handles and lid on top = 11-7/8″ Dia. x 3-7/8″ tall