Guy Fieri 3″ Tanto Bar Utility Knife Knuckle Sandwich
The custom one-of-a-kind Guy Fieri Knuckle Sandwich 3-Inch Tanto Bar Utility knife with sheath features a carbon steel blade with a pakkawood and steel handle.
As Seen On
Tanto in Action with Guy Fieri
Guy Fieri Knuckle Sandwich 3-inch Tanto Bar / Utility knife is made with a high carbon steel blade and ground to razor-sharp perfection. This Tanto blade is great for slicing lemons and limes at the bar or camping and backpacking. slice rope, string, and peel branches. Or use it for opening boxes and a small utility knife. Keep on on your belt with the included sheath. Use it as an E.D.C everyday carry as you never know when you may need this handy small 3″ Tanto knife. The blade is heat-treated for long-lasting sharpness and the handle is crafted from stainless steel and pakka wood for durability and a stylish look. This perfect sidekick is easy to carry in its small size but big in performance and durability. Put this custom one of kind knife in your collection today.
ORDER your Guy Fieri Knuckle Sandwich 3″ Tanto Bar / Utility knife today!
- Crafted from super durable 7Cr17MoV high carbon steel and hand polished, with a 3-inch razor-sharp 18-degree Tanto blade.
- Vacuum heat treated to 58 HRC for excellent edge retention
- Matt polished Pakka wood and steel handle for durability, grip and a real deal look.
- Storage Sheath with belt loop & snap button to keep knife secure in sheath
- Lifetime limited warranty from defects in workmanship
60 Day money-back guarantee after receipt of the paring knife if you’re not 100% satisfied
Put the Knuckle Sandwich 3″ Tanto knife performance in your hand today.
Knife Weight: 4.0 Ounces
Blade Thickness: .075″
Blade Height: 1.075″
Blade Length: 3″
Handle Thickness: .750″
Handle Length: 3.625″
Sheath with belt loop included