Guy Fieri Knuckle Sandwich 8″ Chef’s Knife Factory 2nd
Factory 2nd – Custom Guy Fieri Knuckle Sandwich 8 Inch Chef’s knife with high Carbon 7Cr17MoV Steel and ergonomic brown Pakka wood handle. Scratches on blade – Factory 2nd. As is, final sale.
As Seen On
Factory 2nd Blem knife – Scratches on blade. Final sale, no refunds.
Guy Fieri Knuckle Sandwich 8-inch Chef knife is made with high carbon steel 7CR17MoV and ground to razor-sharp perfection with the bowie-styled tip for a real deal look. This Chef’s knife is heat-treated for long-lasting sharpness and balanced for ultimate control. The bold ergonomic pakkawood handle chef knife design is crafted from quality materials and hand-finished for outstanding performance and durability. Put this cool Chef’s knife in your kitchen and enjoy meal prep through all your veggies, fruits, and proteins. This is the Mayor of Flavortowns goto workhorse Kitchen knife. Make it Yours!
- Crafted from super durable 7Cr17MoV high carbon steel and hand polished, with an 8-inch razor-sharp 18-degree edge and a Granton Edge (Ovals in blade) for less food sticking.
- Vacuum heat treated to 58 HRC for excellent edge retention
- The front of the Chef knife blade has custom-designed Bowie type styling, for one of a kind look.
- The ergonomic Chef knife handle shape was designed for superior control with a matt polished Pakka wood for durability, grip and a real deal look.
- Ergonomic smooth bolster design for a comfortable, and natural pinch grip.
- This knife is a factory 2nd – No warranty or refunds.
Knife Weight: 10.6 Ounces
Blade Thickness: .098″
Blade Height: 2.050″
Blade Length: 8″
Handle Thickness: .915″
Handle Length: 4.6″
Factory 2nd – Scratches on blade. No Refunds or warranty. But in working order with sharp edge.