Guy Fieri 4″ Paring Knife Knuckle Sandwich Series
The custom Guy Fieri Knuckle Sandwich 4-inch Paring knife with high Carbon 7Cr17MoV steel and ergonomic brown Pakka wood handle.
As Seen On
Guy Fieri Knuckle Sandwich 4-inch Paring knife is made with high carbon steel 7CR17MoV and ground to razor-sharp perfection with a taper-styled tip for fine cuts and a signature look. This paring knife is heat-treated for long-lasting sharpness and the ergonomic handle fits comfortably in your hand for ultimate control. The bold ergonomic pakkawood handle chef knife design is crafted from quality materials and hand-finished for outstanding performance and durability. Put this great paring knife in your kitchen and enjoy meal prep through all your small veggies, fruits, and even trimming proteins. This is the Mayor of Flavortowns go-to paring knife. Make it Yours!
- Crafted from super durable 7Cr17MoV high carbon steel and hand polished, with a 4-inch razor-sharp 18-degree edge and a Granton Edge (Ovals in blade) for less food sticking.
- Vacuum heat treated to 58 HRC for excellent edge retention
- The tip of the paring knife blade has custom-designed taper styling, for one of a kind look and fine work.
- The ergonomic paring knife handle shape was designed for superior control with a matt polished Pakka wood for durability, grip and a real deal look.
- Ergonomic smooth taper bolster design for a comfortable, and natural pinch grip.
- Lifetime limited warranty from defects in workmanship
60 Day money-back guarantee after receipt of the paring knife if you’re not 100% satisfied
Put the new 2022 Knuckle Sandwich 4″ Paring knife performance in your hand.
Knife Weight: 4.7 Ounces
Blade Thickness: .075″
Blade Height: 1.075″
Blade Length: 4.1″
Handle Thickness: .830″
Handle Length: 4.4″